Bee Organika’s Royal Jelly with Honey is special super food and royal jelly is a milky secretion produced by worker honey bees. This product gets its name from the fact that bees use it for the development and nurturing of queen bees. It is also used as a general health tonic, for fighting the effects of aging, and for boosting the immune system. Royal jelly directly use on the skin as a tonic or to the scalp to encourage hair growth
700.00 – 1,300.00
- Reviews (0)
- Nutrient Facts
- Shipping & Returns
- Reviews (0)
Bee Organika’s Royal Jelly with Honey is a special super food. When worker bees decide to make a new queen, because the old one is either weakening or dead, they choose several small larvae and feed them with copious amounts of royal jelly in specially constructed queen cells. This type of feeding triggers the development of queen morphology, including the fully developed ovaries needed to lay eggs.
- According to a 2001 study published in the journal International Immunopharmacology, royal jelly can help boost the immune system. In the study, histamine response to allergens was immediately suppressed, showing that it may help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Advanced Biomedical Research was designed to examine the effect of royal jelly on spatial learning and memory. Because the brain tissue contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids that are especially vulnerable for free radical attacks, the antioxidant substances found in royal jelly can play an important role in prevention and cure of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Royal honey appears to have a valuable effect as a source of bifidobacteria, which is the beneficial bacteria that supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract, making it a useful probiotic.
- A study conducted by the Department of East-West Medical Science at Kyung Hee University in Korea reports that royal jelly regulates skin photoaging following exposure to ultraviolet-B radiation. The anti-aging effects on the skin were assessed by determining the collagen content and epidermal thickness of skin tissue. The level of procollagen type I protein was increased in the subjects that were fed with a dietary supplement containing 1 percent royal jelly extract. These findings indicate that royal jelly may protect against skin aging by enhancing collagen production.
- The Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Medical Faculty of Erciyes University in Turkey aimed to investigate whether royal jelly and bee pollen reduce the bone loss due to osteoporosis. Bone mineral density was measured, tissue samples were taken and blood samples were collected for the study. This helped determine bone calcium and phosphate levels with imaging through a scanning electron microscope.
There were significant differences found that showed positive bone health in the lumbar spine and proximal femur in the royal jelly and bee pollen groups. Bone tissue calcium and phosphate levels were higher, as well, indicating that royal jelly and bee pollen may decrease bone loss due to osteoporosis.
- royal jelly had a healing effect on the severe oral mucositis and that the effect was caused by its anti-inflammatory or antioxidative activities.
Shipping from: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Shipping Time: Usually 2-4 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 5-6 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 2-4 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Bee Organika strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis and in general all food products are non-returnable.